With 30 years of driving Lean transformations under his belt-both in-house at Danaher and as the founder of Lean Horizons-Mark C. DeLuzio has a vantage point across a variety of industries. He often hears the challenges Lean leaders face now that they've been implementing Lean for a decade or more. They are concerned that they aren't getting the results they used to, and they don't know why. Most leaders believe their problems are unique to their company, but Mark sees more commonalities than differences. Flatlined: Why Lean Transformations Fail and What to Do About It draws on the author's experience as the original pioneer of the most successful Lean business system next to Toyota, as well as his progress over the past 18 years in helping companies replicate what Danaher achieved. Mark DeLuzio knows you need an actionable approach to make rapid shifts, not theory.
With this book, Mark DeLuzio gives you:
- the reasons why companies are now flatlining with Lean;
- five steps to solving this problem, no matter what your industry or corporate culture;
- real talk on why your organization is probably mediocre (even if it's making a lot of money) and how to disrupt it to make it genuinely world class;
- the questions you should always be asking at every stage and level of your Lean initiative.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780367247782
- ISBN-10: 036724778X
- Publisher: Productivity Press
- Publish Date: March 2020
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 110