Learn to navigate disruption and embrace change as an opportunity to grow and succeed.
Never before has it been so urgent to understand how today's trends are shaping tomorrow's labor force. As seismic shifts continue to change America's world of work in unprecedented ways, leaders must adapt to the rapidly evolving workplace using creative solutions for recruiting, engaging, and retaining a skilled workforce. Forward-thinking 'disruptors' who respond quickly to the new business environment will attract more talent, win more customers, and gain greater profits than those who make assumptions based on what has worked in the past.
FLEX: A Leader's Guide to Staying Nimble and Mastering Transformative Change in the American Workplace is your real-world guide to harnessing the power of change to increase employee satisfaction and secure long-term success in the marketplace. Rick Grimaldi, a labor relations attorney with decades of experience helping businesses respond effectively during pivotal moments, shares his valuable insights on the surprising and fundamental ways the world of work is reinventing itself.
- Avoid common pitfalls in today's cultural revolution
- Foster the creative education and training needed for tomorrow's workforce
- Adapt to a world becoming defined by technology and artificial intelligence
- Lead meaningfully on climate change and global health concerns
- Set the stage for creative collaboration and communication
- Disregard outdated assumptions when making decisions
- Responded quickly with new policies and procedures
- Communicate with sensitivity and transparency
- Address uncomfortable organizational culture issues
- Be prepared for the disruptions that will inevitably come
Whether you lead a large corporation or own a small family business or you are the policy maker, FLEX: A Leader's Guide to Staying Nimble and Mastering Transformative Change in the American Workplace is your real-world blueprint for leading a profitable, healthy company into an ever-evolving future.
- ISBN-13: 9781119795100
- ISBN-10: 1119795109
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: February 2021
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.93 pounds
- Page Count: 240