Whether you want to hike along South Rim trails, take a rafting trip on the Colorado River, or discover the Canyon's fauna and flora, the local Fodor's travel experts on the Grand Canyon are here to help Fodor's In Focus Grand Canyon National Park guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This brand new edition has an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's In Focus Grand Canyon National Park travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 10 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, lodges, and campsites, outdoor activities, scenic drives, hiking and biking trails, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "12 Ultimate Experiences," Plants of the Grand Canyon," "Animals of the Grand Canyon" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the the Grand Canyon's stunning geographical features, its historic lodges, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on the "Best Grand Canyon Views," "Tips for Avoiding Grand Canyon Crowds," and "Grand Canyon Itineraries"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: the South Rim, the North Rim, the West Rim, and gateway cities and towns including Flagstaff, Williams, and Tusayan, and much more
Planning on visiting more national parks? Check out Fodor's National Parks of the West, InFocus Zion and Bryce Canyon and InFocus Great Smoky Mountains National Park
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us
- ISBN-13: 9781640974678
- ISBN-10: 1640974679
- Publisher: Fodor's Travel Publications
- Publish Date: October 2021
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 4.2 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 176