The companion cookbook to Dr. Hyman's New York Times bestselling Food: What the Heck Should I Eat?, featuring more than 100 delicious and nutritious recipes for weight loss and lifelong health.
Dr. Mark Hyman's Food: What the Heck Should I Eat? revolutionized the way we view food, busting long-held nutritional myths that have sabotaged our health and kept us away from delicious foods that are actually good for us. Now, in this companion cookbook, Dr. Hyman shares more than 100 delicious recipes to help you create a balanced diet for weight loss, longevity, and optimum health. Food is medicine, and medicine never tasted or felt so good.
The recipes in Food: What the Heck Should I Cook? highlight the benefits of good fats, fresh veggies, nuts, legumes, and responsibly harvested ingredients of all kinds. Whether you follow a vegan, Paleo, Pegan, grain-free, or dairy-free diet, you'll find dozens of mouthwatering dishes, including:
- Mussels and Fennel in White Wine Broth
- Golden Cauliflower Caesar Salad
- Herbed Mini-Meatballs with Butternut Noodles
- Lemon Berry Rose Cream Cake
- and many more
- ISBN-13: 9780316453134
- ISBN-10: 0316453137
- Publisher: Little, Brown Spark
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Page Count: 320