"Stop Don't spend your money on any other weight loss book With a combination of tough-love and just-right humor, Irene carves an unrivaled and one-of-a-kind path for longterm weight loss and weight maintenance success. If she had only written this book fifteen years ago, I would have been thirty pounds thinner on my wedding day "
- Allison Gilbert, critically-acclaimed author of Parentless Parents and Always Too Soon
Foodaholic will help you:
- Understand why you have failed to lose weight and keep it off in the past.
- Get unstuck.
- Recover from food addiction.
- Lose weight and keep it off for life.
"What an incredible delight Losing weight has seldom been as inspiring as it is in Foodaholic. The advice is no-nonsense and the personal examples vividly help one picture both the problems and solutions."
- Brian Wansink, Ph.D., author of Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think, Professor and Director of the Food and Brand Lab at Cornell University
"Rubaum-Keller provides a no-nonsense approach for losing weight, generated from years of experience as a psychotherapist. Her action plan, which includes how to address the problem, modify one's behavior, learn to count calories, and reduce one's weight has been successful in hundreds of subjects, including herself. I recommend this book for anyone serious about losing weight."
- Richard J Johnson MD, Professor of Medicine University of Colorado and author of The Sugar Fix (Rodale)
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781936780754
- ISBN-10: 1936780755
- Publisher: Mill City Press, Inc.
- Publish Date: July 2011
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.43 pounds
- Page Count: 126