The KJV Foundation Study Bible is perfect for new and experienced students of Scripture who want a Bible with key features of a study Bible in a convenient, compact, and concise form.
Build your life on it The Foundation Study Bible is a thorough, portable, and affordable Bible for students of God's Word at any level. It has the most important helps for basic study, whether you're just beginning or brushing up on essentials. Concise study notes provide helpful comments on passages of Scripture while theological notes draw attention to important doctrinal content.
Intended for both beginning and experienced students of Scripture who want a Bible that contains the key features of a study Bible in a convenient and compact size, the KJV Foundation Study Bible is perfect for students, church leaders, and homeschool use.
Today, more than 400 years since its initial publication, the bestselling King James Version Bible continues to inspire, encourage, and strengthen people from all walks of life. The KJV is considered one of the most influential and beautiful works of literature in the English language and continues to be the favorite translation for millions of Christians.
- Bible book introductions provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- End-of-page cross references allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Concise study notes with over 293,000 words provide helpful comments on passages of Scripture
- Over 300 theological notes and index draw attention to important doctrinal themes
- Words of Christ in red quickly identify verses spoken by Jesus\
- Concordance provides an alphabetical listing of important passages by key words
- Full color maps show the layout of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Easy-to-read 8-point type size
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
The King James Version - The most successful Bible translation in history with billions of copies published
- ISBN-13: 9780718037406
- ISBN-10: 0718037405
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: September 2015
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.1 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Page Count: 1472