Develop your French listening skills, expand your French vocabulary, and improve your French pronunciation with French Short Stories for Beginners.
What you will get with French Short Stories for Beginners:
- Easy French stories targeted at beginners: Simple (but not boring) stories written with the most useful French grammar structures and common French vocabulary.
- French audio material: Improve your listening comprehension with the two versions of the audio. One version is recorded at a normal speed and one at a slower pace.
- Get good at French pronunciation: Follow the narrator's speech and mimic the correct pronunciation.
- Challenge yourself with the two versions of the text: One version has a glossary between each paragraph. But if you aren't confident enough for that yet, start by reading the dual French and English parallel text.
- Assess your comprehension of each story: Do the quiz at the end of each one.
- Revise your vocabulary with the glossary: Ideal if you like to memorize the vocabulary as flashcards.
With this book and accompanying audio, you can start improving your French today
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781978420557
- ISBN-10: 1978420552
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: October 2017
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.49 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 234