With realistic practice, proven strategies, and expert guidance, Kaplan's GED Test Prep 2020 gives you everything you need to pass the test. Kaplan is the official partner for live online prep for the GED test and our content is 100% aligned with the GED test objectives.
While other GED guides are intended for classroom use, our book is designed for self-study so you can prep at your own pace, on your own schedule. We’re so confident that GED Test Prep 2020 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll pass the GED—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- More than 1,000 practice questions
- Two full-length practice tests: one in the book and one online with feedback
- A diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan
- Essential skills and review for all GED subjects: Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- Effective strategies for writing the RLA extended response
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator
- Our books and practice questions are written by teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GED—we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
Want more expert guidance in 60 online videos? Try GED Test Prep Plus 2020.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN: 9781506272269
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Imprint: Kaplan Publishing
- Date: July 2020
- Seller Statement: Sold by Simon and Schuster