Fun engineering projects for kids
Does your kid's love of 'tinkering' resemble that of a budding Thomas Edison? Then Getting Started with Engineering is guaranteed to spark their fascination The focused, easy-to-complete projects offered inside are designed to broaden their understanding of basic engineering principles, challenge their problem-solving skills, and sharpen their creativity--all while having fun along the way.
Engineers are experts on how things work--and this book is your youngster's best first step to developing the skills they need to think, design, and build things like the pros. The projects they'll complete feature a fun twist that appeal to their age group--from a tiny model roller coaster to a wearable toy that includes an electronic circuit--and the instructions are written in an easy-to-follow manner, making it possible for them to experience the pride and accomplishment of working independently.
- Appropriate for children aged 7-11
- Simple explanations guide children to complete three projects using household items
- The full-color design, short page count, and easy-to-follow instructions are designed to appeal to kids
- Brought to you by the trusted For Dummies brand
If you have a little engineer that could, Getting Started with Engineering is a great way to encourage their fascination of figuring out how things work.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781119291220
- ISBN-10: 1119291224
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: June 2016
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 128
- Reading Level: Ages 7-11