Kids don't have to wait until they grow up to make the world a better place The newest Kathie Lee Gifford book empowers children to find unique ways to make a difference in the lives of those around them.
The Gift That I Can Give is a heartwarming story that shows how all children can do something today to make a positive impact on others. From simply being kind to giving a loved one an extra-big hug to cheering for a friend, this story will inspire children with countless ways to show God's love. They'll want to read it again and again.
The Gift That I Can Give:
- highlights big gifts and points them back to God, like the ability to sing, play sports, and dance.
- encourages quieter gifts as well, like encouragement, empathy, gratitude, kindness, and sharing God's love.
- is a great bedtime story, grandparent story, or encouraging story to a child who is struggling.
Kathie Lee is a trusted voice who feels like a friend for countless people. With her strong faith, enthusiasm, and playful writing, she appeals to young hearts and encourages them with the message that no one is too young or too small to share their gift with others.
Additional praise for The Gift That I Can Give:
The pictures are adorable, and the message is so important: teaching kids to be generous with their hearts. I can't wait to read this to my little ones
--Savannah Guthrie, co-anchor of the Today show and NBC News Chief Legal Correspondent
Kathie Lee has given us all a gift with the beautiful message in this book: to love and embrace your unique self. It's an important lesson for children and a refreshing reminder for the rest of us.
--Siri Daly, author and Today food contributor
- ISBN-13: 9781400209248
- ISBN-10: 1400209242
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: October 2018
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 10.2 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 32
- Reading Level: Ages 4-8