In a Culture of Distortions, Discover God-Defined Womanhood and Beauty
In a culture where airbrushed models and career-driven women define beauty and success, it's no wonder we have a distorted view of femininity. Our impossible standards place an incredible burden of stress on the backs of women and girls of all ages, resulting in anxiety, eating disorders, and depression. One question we often forget to ask is this: What is God's design for womanhood?
In Girl Defined, sisters and popular bloggers Kristen Clark and Bethany Beal offer women a countercultural view of beauty, femininity, and self-worth. Based firmly in God's design for their lives, this book helps women rethink what true success and beauty look like. It invites them on a liberating journey toward a radically better vision for femininity that ends with the discovery of the kind of hope, purpose, and fulfillment they've been yearning for.
Girl Defined helps readers
- discover God's design for femininity and his definition of a successful woman
- uncover the secrets of lasting worth, purpose, and fulfillment
- be equipped and empowered to live out a radically better vision for womanhood
- gain personal insight through the chapter-by-chapter study guide
- ISBN-13: 9780801008450
- ISBN-10: 080100845X
- Publisher: Baker Books
- Publish Date: May 2016
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 240