An accessible guide to everything the simple art of numerology can reveal about your friends, loved ones, colleagues, and -- especially -- yourselfGlynis McCants has gained a huge following with her on-target celebrity predictions. Now she's set to help readers lead the life they want with her simple numerology system. Using an ancient but surprisingly easy system of numbers, Glynis will show readers how to recognize their strengths, break harmful patterns, and change their lives for the better.
- What is your soul number?
- What does your birthday say about you?
- How can you heal through numbers?
- How can you find your soulmate through numbers?
- ISBN-13: 9781401301422
- ISBN-10: 1401301428
- Publisher: Hachette Books
- Publish Date: January 2005
- Dimensions: 9.51 x 6.41 x 0.85 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.08 pounds
- Page Count: 256
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP