Is it possible that good things can come out of our broken dreams?
Worship leader and recording artist Laura Story's life took an unexpected turn when her husband, Martin, was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Their lives would never be the same.
Yes, with God all things are possible. But the devastating news was that no cure existed to restore Martin's short-term memory, eyesight, and other complications. The fairy-tale life Laura had dreamed of was no longer possible. And yet in struggling with God about how to live with broken dreams, Laura has found joy and a deeper intimacy with Jesus.
In When God Doesn't Fix It, Laura helps you understand that:
- We aren't the only ones whose lives have taken unexpected turns
- Even heroes of our faith experienced brokenness
- Despite our flaws and stories, God can use us in extraordinary ways
God may not fix everything. In fact, although your situation might not ever change or get better, with Jesus you can. Not because of your faith, but because of the faithfulness of God.
- ISBN-13: 9780718036973
- ISBN-10: 0718036972
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: September 2015
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 304