From their decades of combined teaching experience, Andreas J. K stenberger, Benjamin L. Merkle, and Robert L. Plummer have produced an ideal resource enabling students to improve their skills so they may properly read, exegete, and apply the Greek New Testament. Designed for those with a basic knowledge of Greek, Going Deeper with New Testament Greek is a user-friendly textbook for intermediate Greek courses at the college or seminary level. In fifteen chapters, students learn Greek grammar and how to interpret the New Testament in a way that is accessible--and even fun. Also included are chapters on the Greek language and textual criticism, verbal aspect, sentence diagramming and discourse analysis, word studies, and continuing with Greek. Unique features include:
- Practical examples illustrating how knowing the content of a given chapter can guide proper interpretation of Scripture.
- Practice sentences and vocabulary lists, including all the words that occur fifteen times or more in the New Testament.
- Selected texts from every New Testament author for students to translate along with detailed reading notes to guide interpretation of each text.
- Summary charts to help students review material, serving as a handy study guide and quick reference tool.
- Additional resources for students and instructors available at deepergreek.com
- ISBN-13: 9781535983204
- ISBN-10: 1535983205
- Publisher: B&H Publishing Group
- Publish Date: July 2020
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.94 pounds
- Page Count: 576