The fun and easy way to get a grip on golf
Golf For Dummies, 4th Edition, gives you all the latest information on the game, including updated expert advice on everything from improving fundamentals to mastering the game's mental aspects. With advice from professional Gary McCord, this expert guide gives you easy to follow instructions for hitting the ball farther and straighter, and hints on how to shave strokes off your game.
- Updated instructions on grips, stances, and swings
- The most current stars and best courses
- New tips from top players on how to improve your game
- Details on the latest golf equipment and technology
Playing golf is fun-playing better is even more fun. With a little help from Golf For Dummies, 4th Edition, you'll have the time of your life whenever you hit the links.
- ISBN-13: 9780470882795
- ISBN-10: 0470882794
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: March 2011
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 pounds
- Page Count: 424