A timeless investment guide that reveals how to consistently earn market-beating returns while reducing risk
What every investor needs is a battle-tested strategy that embraces the uncertainty of financial markets-and life in general. One that will yield market-beating portfolio returns in both good times and bad. The Gone Fishin' Portfolio shows you what that strategy is, how it works, and why you should begin using it immediately.
The innovative approach outlined throughout these pages will help investors enjoy a notably high probability of success by using an investment strategy based on the notion that nobody knows what the market is likely to do next, which, in effect, allows investors to capitalize on uncertainty.
- Details one of the safest and simplest ways to reach your long-term financial goals, and explores the financial and psychological challenges you're likely to face in the years ahead
- The "Gone Fishin' Portfolio" is based on a Nobel Prize-winning investment strategy that takes just twenty minutes to implement
- Discusses the relationship between risk and reward in financial markets, and reveals how the investment industry really works
The Gone Fishin' Portfolio will allow you to reach your most important investment goals, beat Wall Street at its own game, and achieve the financial independence you deserve.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780470598191
- ISBN-10: 0470598190
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: June 2010
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.8 x 0.72 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.66 pounds
- Page Count: 256