A #1 New York Times bestselling author and leadership expert answers questions from his readers about what it takes to be in charge and make a difference.
John Maxwell, America's #1 leadership authority, has mastered the art of asking questions, using them to learn and grow, connect with people, challenge himself, improve his team, and develop better ideas. Questions have literally changed Maxwell's life. In GOOD LEADERS ASK GREAT QUESTIONS, he shows how they can change yours, teaching why questions are so important, what questions you should ask yourself as a leader, and what questions you should be asking your team.
- How do I get started in leadership?
- How do I motivate an unmotivated person?
- How can I succeed working under poor leadership?
- When is the right time for a successful leader to move on to a new position?
- How do you move people into your inner circle?
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781455548071
- ISBN-10: 1455548073
- Publisher: Center Street
- Publish Date: October 2014
- Dimensions: 9.27 x 6.37 x 1.14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.14 pounds
- Page Count: 320