Morning is here and it's time to read and play, for God has given us another beautiful day with this adorable lift-a-flap book Enjoy a sweet, inspirational board book and lift each flap to uncover an adorable story about appreciating life's blessings. Say good morning to the birds and trees and get ready for the day, giving pause to thank God for His wonderful creations. From the breakfast their grown-ups make to the friends they play with at the park, children will begin to recognize God's love in every day. Add to the family collection of religious board stories for boys or girls alongside the Cottage Door Press children's Bible and more.
Little Sunbeam books encourage little ones to understand and appreciate God's love and let their light shine Look for additional titles in the Little Sunbeam series from Cottage Door Press.
- 6 perfectly-sized, sturdy flaps are extra strong so babies and toddlers can open and close, over and over again
- Surprise your baby or toddler with bright artwork and sweet messages behind each flap
- Bring the small, take-along book along to faith services with your little one
- Introduce Christian and religious beliefs to your little boy or girl and enjoy giving thanks for each special day together
- If you're looking for Christian gifts for kids, this is great for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, and Christmas
- ISBN-13: 9781680523775
- ISBN-10: 1680523775
- Publisher: Cottage Door Press
- Publish Date: December 2018
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 12
- Reading Level: Ages 1-4