These charming snapshots of life on the farm invite readers to incorporate the heart of homesteading--slower living rooted firmly in faith and family--into their everyday lives. For nearly two decades, Lana Stenner and her family have been living their version of the simple life on their small Midwest farmstead--following God, chasing goats, and tending gardens. Join Lana as she shares heartwarming stories, hearty recipes, and some of the valuable lessons she's learned in her homesteading journey, including:
- Chase your dreams over, under, or through that fence. Persevere.
- Intentional living brings joy. Laser focus on what's important.
- Hard work is holy work. No job is beneath you.
- ISBN-13: 9780736984669
- ISBN-10: 0736984666
- Publisher: Ten Peaks Press
- Publish Date: October 2022
- Dimensions: 9.34 x 8.05 x 0.93 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.96 pounds
- Page Count: 224