Read the entire Bible in a year with Max Lucado.
You have not been spattered with grace. You have not been sprinkled with forgiveness. You have not been dusted with kindness. You have been immersed in it. As a child of God, you are submerged in His mercy. Welcome God's pure gift. Drink deeply from God's endless aquifer of grace.
Bestselling author and pastor Max Lucado invites you to drench yourself in grace as you spend a few moments each day in God's Word. Excerpts from Max's works on topics that are relevant to your life help you connect daily with the Savior and experience the fullness of His grace. Each of the 365 readings features a selection from Grace for the MomentTM, and readings from the Old and New Testaments, Psalms, and Proverbs.
- Read through the Bible in a year with portions of the OT, NT, Psalms, and Proverbs
- A devotional each day from Max Lucado tailored to the days reading to easily connect God's Word to your life
- 365 daily-readings from the first and second editions of Grace for the MomentTM
- Full color maps show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Clear and readable 8-point text size
- ISBN-13: 9781418543068
- ISBN-10: 1418543063
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: November 2009
- Dimensions: 8.54 x 6.54 x 1.08 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.52 pounds
- Page Count: 1280