From New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado, this 365-day devotional will help kids understand and live out God's grace as they form a habit of daily Bible reading.
Adapted from the bestselling devotional for adults, Grace for the Moment: 365 Devotions for Kids
- presents the message of God's grace in a way that children, ages 6 to 10, can understand
- is perfect for families to read together or for older readers to enjoy alone
- offers a devotion and scripture for each day to encourage regular time with God
- includes a "Growing in Grace" opportunity with each devotion, offering practical and easy-to-do activities to help kids apply God's grace--because giving grace is just as important as receiving it
- discusses the same topic each day as the devotional for adults, so families can grow together
This fun daily devotional for kids will help your family connect with God's heart of grace and will inspire you to live out His grace toward others. Whether you're looking for a just-because gift; a present to commemorate a decision of faith, baptism, or confirmation; or a holiday gift, give your child the gift of God's grace--every day.
- ISBN-13: 9781400320349
- ISBN-10: 1400320348
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: September 2012
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.7 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Page Count: 400
- Reading Level: Ages 6-10