This is the guide you wished you had when you went to college Bestselling author Anthony ONeal is on a mission to help EVERY high school graduate succeed in life with The Graduate Survival Guide. There are five mistakes you can't afford to make in college. Authentic, real-life stories from Anthony, along with compelling data, will help ANY high school graduate recognize how these mistakes can negatively impact their financial future. As Anthony tells students, "The caliber of your future will be determined by the choices you make today." This is a must-have book for every high school senior
The Graduate Survival Guide will help students:
- Identify and avoid the five biggest money mistakes.
- Learn how to make smart financial decisions during college.
- Put into practice healthy habits to keep them out of debt.
- Take responsibility for saving and spending with a plan.
- Discover how to avoid student loans and pay cash for college.
The Graduate Survival Guide will give you the confidence and wisdom needed to come out of college KNOWING you crushed it.
- ISBN-13: 9781942121084
- ISBN-10: 1942121083
- Publisher: Ramsey Press
- Publish Date: April 2017
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 128