THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED TO BE A GRAMMAR GURU.
How you speak and write can say a lot about you. Grammar makes a lasting impression, but learning it can seem like a never-ending parade of complicated and contradictory rules That's why we at The Princeton Review created Grammar Smart--instead of boring you with countless rules and confusing grammatical terms, this book takes a fun approach to showing the logic behind each correct sentence.
- In-depth reviews of the basic parts of speech
- Tips on how to avoid misplaced modifiers and dangling participles
- A glossary of key grammar terms
- Quick quizzes throughout the book to help you check your progress
- Detailed sentence diagrams to help you identify word classes
- Comprehensive summaries of each major grammar topic
- ISBN-13: 9781524710569
- ISBN-10: 1524710563
- Publisher: Princeton Review
- Publish Date: November 2017
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 272