New York Times bestsellerPastor Steven Furtick draws on the biblical story of Elisha to give you the confidence to know that nothing is impossible with God, the clarity to see the next step He's calling you to take, and the courage to do anything He tells you to do.
Most of us aren't in danger of ruining our lives, but we are in danger of wasting them. We all have honest moments when we're gripped by a desire to feel that what we're doing matters more. That who we are matters more. And according to John 14:12, Jesus wants the very same thing for every one of us: "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."
That single promise--"even greater things than these"--should be enough to shatter our acceptance of spiritual mediocrity. Unfortunately, most believers have only tried and given up on vague notions of greatness...then settled into a life that's just good enough.
But God has a vision for your life that is Greater. God is ready to accomplish a greatness in your life that is entirely out of human reach--beyond anything you see in yourself on your best day, but exactly what God has seen in you all along.In Greater, Pastor Steven Furtick draws on the biblical story of Elisha to empower you to:
- Take a God-given dream from idea to reality
- Stretch your limited resources and abilities in ways you never thought possible
- Replace the images of yourself that keep you feeling stuck in the past
- Make a significant impact with your life starting today, rather than making endless plans for tomorrow that you never get around to
If you're tired of being ordinary, it's time to dream bigger. If you're feeling overwhelmed about where to begin, it's time to start smaller. It's time to ignite God's Greater vision for your life.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781601426550
- ISBN-10: 1601426550
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Publish Date: May 2014
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 224