Are you excited about planning your next trip?
Do you want to try something new?
Would you like some guidance from a local?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this Greater Than a Tourist Caribbean is for you.
Greater Than a Tourist- Caribbean gives you in inside scoop on 10 locations by locals. Most travel books tell you how to travel like a tourist. Although there is nothing wrong with that, as part of the Greater Than a Tourist series, this book will give you travel tips from someone who has lived at your next travel destination.In these pages, you will discover advice that will help you throughout your stay. This book will not tell you exact addresses or store hours but instead will give you excitement and knowledge from a local that you may not find in other smaller print travel books.Travel like a local. Slow down, stay in one place, and get to know the people and the culture. By the time you finish this book, you will be eager and prepared to travel to your next destination.
- GREATER THAN A TOURIST- GRAND CAYMAN
- 50 Travel Tips from a Local
- GREATER THAN A TOURIST- HAVANA & VARADERO CUBA5
- GREATER THAN A TOURIST- JAMAICA
- GREATER THAN A TOURIST- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- GREATER THAN A TOURIST- PUERTO RICO
- GREATER THAN A TOURIST- SAN JUANPUERTO RICO
- GREATER THAN A TOURIST- BRIDGETOWN BARBADOS
- GREATER THAN A TOURIST- ST. THOMASUNITED STATES VIRGIN ISLANDS USA
- GREATER THAN A TOURIST- ST. CROIX US VIRGIN ISLANDS USA
- GREATER THAN A TOURIST- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781795565103
- ISBN-10: 1795565101
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: January 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.61 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.89 pounds
- Page Count: 272