Stop searching for purpose. Build it.
We're living through a crisis of purpose. Surveys indicate that people are feeling less connected to the meaning of their work, asking, "How do I find my purpose?"
That's the wrong question. You don't find your purpose--you build it. The HBR Guide to Crafting Your Purpose debunks three common myths about purpose: that purpose is found, that you have only one, and that it stays the same over time. Packed with stories, tips, and activities, this book teaches you how to cultivate more meaning in your life and work and endow everything you do with purpose.
You'll learn how to:
- Find the reason behind your work
- Identify what makes you feel happy and fulfilled
- Use job crafting to transform your role
- Build positive, fulfilling relationships
- Connect your work to service
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.
- ISBN-13: 9781633699830
- ISBN-10: 1633699838
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
- Publish Date: January 2022
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 240