Homemade Shouldn't Be Hectic
Do you wish you could slow down and create a home you and your family love and enjoy spending time in? Melissa K. Norris, author of The Made-from-Scratch Life and voice of the Pioneering Today podcast, offers down-to-earth tips and guidance to help you learn how to...
- bake old-fashioned recipes (everything from biscuits to shepherd's pie) with quick, stress-free steps
- grow, harvest, and preserve culinary and medicinal herbs (with DIY tutorials for soaps, salves, and balms)
- make your own cultured and fermented foods at home following simple instructions for buttermilk, sour cream, sourdough, and more
- simplify your routine and declutter your home with room-by-room guides and Depression-era wisdom
Open your heart to God-given rest and discover practical and tangible ways you can craft your home into a refuge for yourself and the ones you love.
- ISBN-13: 9780736969673
- ISBN-10: 0736969675
- Publisher: Ten Peaks Press
- Publish Date: October 2017
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 256