- For Dummies Travel guides are the ultimate user-friendly trip planners, combining the broad appeal and time-tested features of the For Dummies series with up-to-the-minute advice and information from the experts at Frommer's.
- Our authors make sure that you'll truly experience the spirit of aloha. With Hawaii for Dummies in hand, you'll know where to find secluded beaches; the best outfitters to choose for everything from diving to deep-sea fishing; and where to find the top galleries and shops.
- Inside you'll also find extensive coverage of the best hotels for every budget; information on where to sip a mai tai or a cup of Kona Joe; and valuable advice on finding the best airfares and package deals. Whether you want to watch the fiery spectacle at the Big Island's volcano, play a challenging round of golf, snorkel with sea turtles, or simply kick back to watch the sunset, this guide will help you find your island paradise.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780470876305
- ISBN-10: 0470876301
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: December 2010
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.19 pounds
- Page Count: 560