Most company's change initiatives fail. Yours don't have to.
If you read nothing else on change management, read these 10 articles (featuring "Leading Change," by John P. Kotter). We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you spearhead change in your organization.
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Change Management will inspire you to:
- Lead change through eight critical stages
- Establish a sense of urgency
- Overcome addiction to the status quo
- Mobilize commitment
- Silence naysayers
- Minimize the pain of change
- Concentrate resources
- Motivate change when business is good
This collection of best-selling articles includes: featured article Leading Change: Why Transformation Efforts Fail by John P. Kotter, Change Through Persuasion, Leading Change When Business Is Good: An Interview with Samuel J. Palmisano, Radical Change, the Quiet Way, Tipping Point Leadership, A Survival Guide for Leaders, The Real Reason People Won't Change, Cracking the Code of Change, The Hard Side of Change Management, and Why Change Programs Don't Produce Change.
- ISBN-13: 9781422158005
- ISBN-10: 1422158004
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
- Publish Date: March 2011
- Dimensions: 8.29 x 5.6 x 0.63 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 224