Flowing within our bodies is the energy that drives and maintains our life functions. This energy flows not only within our bodies, but also through the very fabric of the universe. In Asian traditions, people call this energy ki, chi, or prana. There are seven major points of intersection for the flow of this energy running down the midline of our body. These points are called chakras.
Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning wheel or circle. This is appropriate because energy tends to swirl in a circular motion as it gathers in the chakras. Each chakra governs a specific kind of energy related to various human attributes, from the most primal to the most spiritual. When all seven chakras are functioning well, we are healthy in body, mind, and spirit.
This unique, chakra meditation and affirmation guide is the perfect tool to support your energetic health. Each of the seven chakras is beautifully illustrated and concisely explained to help inspire your mind and activate your chakra system. Each day, choose a chakra that you wish to activate for greater health and happiness. Follow the easy meditation and affirmation exercises included, and leave the booklet standing on your desk or counter for a continuous reminder of your commitment to complete energetic balance.
Through the use of this chakra healing guide, you can:
- Learn the characteristics of each chakra and how it relates to your daily life
- Explore the link between your chakras, your energy, and your health
- Create a daily meditation practice that supports, activates, and balances your chakras
- Address personal issues on an energetic level and gain insight into your struggles.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781935127376
- ISBN-10: 1935127373
- Publisher: Best Life Media
- Publish Date: July 2010
- Dimensions: 7.12 x 8.8 x 0.36 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.53 pounds
- Page Count: 17