Improve patient outcomes, lower costs, reduce fraud--all with healthcare analytics
Healthcare Analytics for Quality and Performance Improvement walks your healthcare organization from relying on generic reports and dashboards to developing powerful analytic applications that drive effective decision-making throughout your organization. Renowned healthcare analytics leader Trevor Strome reveals in this groundbreaking volume the true potential of analytics to harness the vast amounts of data being generated in order to improve the decision-making ability of healthcare managers and improvement teams.
- Examines how technology has impacted healthcare delivery
- Discusses the challenge facing healthcare organizations: to leverage advances in both clinical and information technology to improve quality and performance while containing costs
- Explores the tools and techniques to analyze and extract value from healthcare data
- Demonstrates how the clinical, business, and technology components of healthcare organizations (HCOs) must work together to leverage analytics
Other industries are already taking advantage of big data. Healthcare Analytics for Quality and Performance Improvement helps the healthcare industry make the most of the precious data already at its fingertips for long-overdue quality and performance improvement.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781118519691
- ISBN-10: 1118519698
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: October 2013
- Dimensions: 9.32 x 6.11 x 0.85 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.94 pounds
- Page Count: 240