Your one-stop guide to heart-healthy, air-fried delights.
Healthy food? Or fried food? Why not both? By cooking with hot air instead of oil, air fryers provide a healthier option. The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook brings you recipes that are not merely healthier than deep-frying with oil, but genuinely nutritious, heart-healthy, and yummy.
The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook follows American Heart Association guidelines while delivering the flavor and crunch you crave in fried foods. Recipes are easy, requiring no more than 8 ingredients and 30 minutes. All recipes come with nutritional information, proving just how delicious heart-healthy cooking can be.
The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook includes:
- 100+ air fryer recipes--Enjoy healthy versions of fried favorites, plus delicious new ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and appetizers. Vegan and vegetarian options are also included.
- Heart healthy guarantee--This is the only air fryer cookbook that adheres to the low salt, low fat guidelines of the American Heart Association.
- Nutritional information--Get more tips on heart-healthy eating, and find out how much salt and fat each recipe saves you.
This air fryer cookbook lets you indulge in your favorite foods without an ounce of guilt. What's not to love?
- ISBN-13: 9781939754165
- ISBN-10: 193975416X
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: May 2017
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.92 pounds
- Page Count: 168