"The best book on hell ever written". - Dr. Eastman, founding member and president, America's National Prayer Committee
Anthony DeStefano, the bestselling author of A Travel Guide to Heaven, takes us on an exploration of hell, the devil, demons, and evil itself. Written with clarity, logic, and vivid storytelling, Hell: A Guide takes up questions such as:
- Is hell a place or a state of being?
- What does hell look like?
- What kind of suffering do people in hell experience?
- What are the devil and demons really like?
Rooted in solid, orthodox Christian scholarship, this one-of-a-kind book investigates everything there is to know about one of the most fascinating, yet often misunderstood, subjects of all time.
- ISBN-13: 9780718080617
- ISBN-10: 0718080610
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: June 2020
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.7 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 256