Are you ready to wake up for your life and not just to your life?
Don't worry; you don't have to be a morning person to start each new day well. Join Kat Lee and thousands of women from countries around the world who have learned to maximize their mornings. In Hello Mornings, Kat introduces a simple yet powerful three-minute morning routine that integrates Bible study, planning, and fitness into a foundational morning habit that fits into every schedule. She then helps you build each of these core habits for life-long growth.
Everyone can find three minutes. And instead of adding one more thing to the list, Hello Mornings lifts the weight off women by revealing a grace-filled way to establish a powerful morning routine that offers
- a simple way to incorporate the most-sought-after daily habits into a simple morning routine: God. Plan. Move.
- the latest research on habit formation and development
- practical tools to help readers develop and grow their own personalized, adaptable plan for mornings
- stories of transformed mornings from women in every season and stage of life
Hello Mornings helps readers renovate their mornings to establish and grow a powerful daily routine--a long-term, Jesus-centered habit to anchor them in every season. Each morning can then become a launch pad into God's amazing plan for their lives.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780718094171
- ISBN-10: 0718094174
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: December 2017
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 240