Natural remedies made easy--an at-home guide to herbalism
A growing number of people have turned to herbalism as an affordable, natural alternative to conventional medicine--and with a rich landscape of resources, those new to herbalism may wonder where to start. Herbalism at Home gives you the down-to-earth guidance and simple recipes you need to introduce plant-based remedies into your daily life.
Start your path with an overview of the types of herbalism remedies, like teas, tinctures, salves, creams, and poultices. Discover in-depth profiles on 40 healing plants, including their medicinal properties, health benefits, and appropriate dosage--as well as 125 recipes for common physical ailments, mental health, personal care, childhood conditions, and even aging.
Herbalism at Home includes:
- Herbal pantry--Take a look at the evolution of herbalism, the tools and ingredients you'll need, and tips on growing your own herbs.
- Plan ahead--Get to know techniques, like infusion, diffusion, and syrup--each with easy-to-follow instructions and illustrations.
- Everyday healing--Ease everyday ailments with step-by-step recipes for Cuts and Scrapes Salve, Laryngitis Relief Honey, Memory Support Tonic, and more.
Take healing into your own hands with Herbalism at Home, the all-in-one recipe and reference guide.
- ISBN-13: 9781646111565
- ISBN-10: 1646111567
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 0.67 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.28 pounds
- Page Count: 248