Hey Kids! Let's Visit London England : Fun, Facts and Amazing Discoveries for Kids
by Teresa Mills
This item is Non-Returnable.FREE Shipping for Club Members help
Visiting London with kids? Do you want your kids engaged and excited about visiting the capitol of England? Do you want your kids to learn as well as have fun while traveling? Look no furtherGet the entire family excited about the major things to do in London before you leave, and then let them help plan the trip Finally A London travel guide for kids - written especially for them Hey Kids Let's Visit London England asks: Hey Kids Did you know...
- London England is one of the most visited cities in the world?
- There is a trolley partially through the wall to Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross Station?
- There is a Giant Observation Wheel in the center of the city?
- There are iconic red phone booths all over London and the United Kingdom?
- You can actually walk across the "Brockdale Bridge" that was destroyed by the death-eaters in 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'?
You will discover all of these things and more as we visit London England Full of photos and fun facts about London and London attractions (and fun side trips), this book is great whether you are preparing for a trip to London with the family, or simply want to learn a little more about this famous city. Each section of the book explains some of the history behind the major tourist attractions in London as well as listing some fun and interesting facts about each. Your child or grandchild will be your tour guide with this book So make sure that they have this book early in the planning phases of your trip as well as when you visit London, England But, whether you are planning a trip with your family or just want to know more about London, this book is the perfect way to get started. Teresa Mills is the bestselling author of the Hey Kids Let's Visit Series of children's books This series focuses on building your child's / grandchild's life experiences through travel and learning activities that will enhance their lives forever The Hey Kids Let's Visit Series also includes:
- Hey Kids Let's Visit New York City
- Hey Kids Let's Visit Washington DC
- Hey Kids Let's Visit San Francisco
- Hey Kids Let's Visit Savannah Georgia
- Hey Kids Let's Visit Charleston South Carolina
- Hey Kids Let's Visit Paris France
- Hey Kids Let's Visit a Cruise Ship
- Hey Kids Let's Visit Chicago
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781946049001
- ISBN-10: 194604900X
- Publisher: Life Experiences Publishing
- Publish Date: September 2016
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Page Count: 108