Magick is not a path for followers; it is a path for questioners, seekers, and anyone who has trouble settling for dogma and pre-formulated answers. Magick is for those who feel the desire to peel away the surface of reality and see what lies beneath. Like various persecuted forms of mysticism, magick promotes direct contact with the source of creation.
- The Four-Fold Breath--a foundational meditation practice to train your mind and body to channel subtle energies.
- The Middle Pillar--how to bring divine energy into the central channel of your body for empowerment and healing.
- The Qabalistic Cross--a centering technique to help you stay balanced and protected regardless of circumstances.
- The Lesser Rituals of the Pentagram--powerful practices for banishing negative energies and invoking energy to manifest your goals.
- Working with angelic beings and other spiritual allies to support your practice.
- Creating thoughtforms to assist you in your ongoing magickal development.
- Guidance for overcoming your doubts, enhancing your visualization skills, creating talismans, practicing magick ethically, and much more. Magick is a journey, writes Damien. It's a continuously unfolding path that has no end. You can study and practice magick for the rest of your life and you will still never learn everything that it has to teach you. If you're ready to discover your untapped potential for co-creating your reality with the energy of the divine, then join this extraordinary teacher to begin your training in High Magick.
- ISBN-13: 9781683641346
- ISBN-10: 1683641345
- Publisher: Sounds True
- Publish Date: October 2018
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Page Count: 216