This book teaches salespeople to rethink their approach to sales goals--so they not only sell a greater quantity but sell with the bottom line in mind.
In the high-pressure quest to make a sale, acquire a contract, and beat out other bidders, sales professionals frequently resort to short-term strategies like cutting prices, offering discounts, or making other concessions. By explaining how short-term strategies are destructive to the long-term sustainability of a business, High-Profit Selling helps salespeople instead focus their energy on "profit sales" that successfully execute product price increases while maintaining and strengthening current customer relationships.
In this invaluable resource, you'll learn:
- how to avoid negotiating, actively listen to customers,
- match the benefits of products or services with customers' needs and pains,
- confidently communicate value,
- and ensure prospects are serious and not shopping for price.
Too many salespeople believe that a sale at any price is better than no sale at all. High-Profit Selling teaches them to do away with this logic and instead make sales that satisfy and add value to both the client and company.
- ISBN-13: 9780814420096
- ISBN-10: 0814420095
- Publisher: Amacom
- Publish Date: February 2012
- Dimensions: 8.99 x 6.03 x 0.82 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.08 pounds
- Page Count: 272
- Reading Level: Ages 18-NA