Harness the power of Martin Rooney's acclaimed Culture Coach philosophy to build the culture of your dreams
Building a great team culture doesn't happen overnight. Culture is hard to create, and even harder to change. Great culture is a key component for success at home, on the sports field, and at the workplace. In a time when people seem to be more divided than ever, leaders who can build strong and lasting cultures are essential. No one knows this better than internationally-renowned coach, in-demand speaker, and bestselling author Martin Rooney--dedicating his life to coach elite athletes, Fortune 500 executives, military leaders, and every kind of team imaginable to their highest level of performance.
In High Ten: An Inspiring Story About Building Great Team Culture, Martin draws from his extensive experience developing top-level teams around the world to help leaders of all kinds foster and sustain winning cultures. This engaging, easy-to-read parable shows you that every business, sports team, and family has a culture. Whether you deliberately created it or not, it's always there and it didn't come with a manual. That's where High Ten comes in. This must-have book is your personal leadership manual. Stop spending your day unhappy or complaining about a dream that hasn't come true. High Ten will help you:
- Create an environment where your people work towards common goals with friends they trust--have fun doing it
- Develop clarity about the culture you want and put the processes in place to make it happen
- Ensure your culture reflects core values and aligns with your organization's mission and vision
- Transform your culture into the immune system for your team or business
- Learn about the 3 Cornerstones of Culture and eliminate the 5 Culture Killers
High Ten: An Inspiring Story About Building Great Team Culture is an invaluable resource for all coaches and leaders striving to achieve the highest level of culture--one where everyone feels like a valuable part of the team and consistently produces exceptional results.
- ISBN-13: 9781119806165
- ISBN-10: 111980616X
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: July 2021
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.4 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 304