Homemade Beauty Products Collection: Over 100 DIY Organic, Toxic-Free Scrubs, Lotions and Soaps Recipes for All Skin Types Book 1 Body Scrubs: 35 Natural DIY Scrubs for Body and Face for Radiant and Youthful Skin
You have seen many scrubs in the store for your body and face. You have seen the results of using them, but the problem you would like to save money by making your own. You've looked all over the internet to find information on how to make scrubs on your own, but the flood of information is difficult to parse and find just what you are looking for in order to get started. In this book, I use my over twenty years of natural health experience to walk you through everything you will need to get started and eventually make your own. I will teach you the basics and leave you feeling like you can start making your own recipes and using them. By purchasing this book, you are ready to get started on a new way to take care of your skin and your body. This book will walk you through the steps and show you:
- What scrubs are and the different types
- What essential oils are and how to use them
- The best ways to combine the essential oils
- Recipes with step-by-step instructions on how to make and store the scrubs
I will present the information in a fashion that is easy to understand without leaving you with more questions. I will walk you through every step of the process.Book 2 Homemade Organic Lotion: 39 Best Natural Lotions Recipes For All Skin Types
I would like to thank and congratulate you for downloading "Homemade Organic Lotion". You are certainly going to learn that.The skin is the largest organ and it requires a lot of attention in order to stay healthy. One of the biggest threats is represented by dehydration, which becomes an even bigger issue to consider during the cold winter season. When the skin suffers from dehydration, it becomes dry and has an aged-aspect. Preparing homemade lotions and body butters is not as complicated as you might expect. All homemade lotions & body butters recipes have a basic pattern and, once you grasp that, you can customize your recipes as you desire. First and foremost, it is highly important that you use the correct quantities, as this will ensure a stable product. The texture of the lotion/body butter depends on the quantity you have used for each of the chosen ingredients: it is also influenced by the chosen emulsifier, co-emulsifier and essential oils. In some recipes, it is possible to use a number of additional ingredients, such as glycerin or fragrances. This is what you will find in the book:
- Understanding Skin types
- Base ingredients of the lotion
- Lotions for Dry Skin
- Lotions for Normal Skin
- Lotions for Oily Skin
- Sunscreen Lotions
- Secrets to making natural lotions
- Importance of a natural skin lotion
Thanks again for downloading this book. It is my sincere hope that it will answer all your questions on Homemade Organic Lotion.Book 3 Homemade Soap Making: 35 Best Organic Soap Making Recipes
You're on your way... You are ready to start making your soaps. By purchasing this book, you will be introduced to a new hobby that is economical and puts you in control of what goes in your soap. This book has been written to walk you through:
- The tools you need to get started.
- The different oils and lye you will need to make the soaps.
- General cautions for the soap making process.
- The three different ways to make soap.
- How to make your own laundry detergent and other house hold soaps.
- Recipes to get you started on your way to making soaps.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781974581061
- ISBN-10: 1974581063
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: August 2017
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.32 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.46 pounds
- Page Count: 148