Are you or is someone you love experiencing depression?
This book offers tangible help, hope, and healing from someone who's been there and has come out the other side.
In this Bible study companion to Hope Prevails: Insights from a Doctor's Personal Journey through Depression, Dr. Bengtson, a neuropsychologist with over 25 years of experience shares both her clinical expertise and her own personal journey through depression.
Take this journey through the author's experience and Scripture to:
- Learn you are not alone. Depression is common and is not shameful.
- Discover chemical, genetic, secondary, reactionary, and spiritual contributors.
- Realize depression does not determine your worth, dictate our destiny, or separate us from the love of God.
- Fight back against the enemy's tactics that would steal your joy and peace.
Dr. Bengtson's personal experience is interwoven with questions for reflection, key thoughts, music playlist suggestions, resources, plus a leader's guide.
"Authentic connections, raw insights, and powerful truths. A great resource for individuals that would be highly beneficial to both church and counseling groups.:
--Pastor Debbie Kitterman, Founder, Dare 2 Hear Ministry
- ISBN-13: 9781683142539
- ISBN-10: 1683142535
- Publisher: Redemption Press
- Publish Date: October 2017
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.43 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.53 pounds
- Page Count: 186