Our culture has lost its mind. Now, we are waging a bigger fight--a war for our soul. Is it possible our world has gone mad? We are under siege and the war is not from without; it is from within. The collapse of the Roman Empire occurred in a single generation and was not so much the result of invasions by their enemies but the result of moral decay and internal corruption. Similar patterns are emerging in America. We neglected or abandoned our traditional institutions long ago, but now it's time to take them back. Today, forces are at work to strip the principles and precepts of faith from public venues or minimize their significance. Many progressive leaders are convinced that when Christianity disintegrates it will create peace on earth. But the loss of our heritage will merely create a spiritual vacuum that will be filled with folly, crammed with chaos, or invaded by Islam. The reality is: Western civilization will become so decadent and reckless that America will collapse like a house of cards. In Hope for This Present Crisis, Dr. Youssef provides a diagnosis of the insanity of the current culture and a seven-step prescription for restoring sanity to a world gone mad. Here's the seven-step path to restoring a world gone mad:
- Remember the Truth - Stand firm on the truth of the gospel.
- Restore the Soul - Seek God's approval─ not the approval of other people.
- Revitalize theFamily - Guard your children from the horrors of the Internet.
- Reestablish the Classroom - Support conscientious, caring public school teachers.
- Respect our Freedoms - Know your rights.
- Reform our Society - Morally and spiritually purify yourself.
- Revive the Church - Demonstrate the forgiving love of Jesus at all times.
This book will teach you how to stand up to attacks on your faith, and defend Christianity as a meaningful contribution to society.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781629998640
- ISBN-10: 1629998648
- Publisher: Frontline
- Publish Date: March 2021
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.66 pounds
- Page Count: 208