Do you ever feel like you're fresh out of amazing? Daily pouring yourself out for your family, you're tired, overwhelmed, and have nothing left to give. Hope for the Weary Mom is an honest look at where you find yourself living. In their new book, bloggers Stacey Thacker and Brooke McGlothlin (creators of the online communities Mothers of Daughters and The MOB Society) lead you to the God who meets you in your mess and show you that you don't walk through life alone. You will...
- invite God into your mess
- reconnect with His heart for you
- experience the peace and freedom of walking with Him
It's easy to forget that God knows you by name when you're numb with the daily grind. Join Stacey and Brooke and begin the journey from weariness to hope.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780736960809
- ISBN-10: 0736960805
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Publish Date: February 2015
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 208