INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER - #1 GLOBE AND MAIL BESTSELLER - USA TODAY BESTSELLER
You are not broken. Being a woman is not a diagnosis. Take your body back with the groundbreaking new science for women in Hormone Intelligence.
Hormonal. We all know what it means when we hear it - and feel it. While hormonal shifts are natural throughout women's lives, too many experience distressing period symptoms, struggle daily with PCOS, endometriosis, a fertility challenge, pain, low sex drive, sleep problems, acne, bloating, hot flashes, and more - all due to hormone-related problems. And too many are unable to get the answers they're really seeking from their doctors.
There is a solution. In Hormone Intelligence, Yale trained and internationally renowned women's health expert, Dr. Aviva Romm, helps you identify the root causes of your symptoms and guides you through a 6-week proven program to achieve lifelong hormonal and gynecologic health. Using a holistic, dietary and lifestyle changing approach, Hormone Intelligence goes beyond treating symptoms to the deeper factors impacting women's health, so you can reclaim your body, hormones, and self.
Inside Hormone Intelligence, you'll find:
- Hormone Health 101: Understand the key components of the hormone epidemic and associated dietary and lifestyle triggers.
- Symptoms and Root Causes Demystified: Discover what your symptoms are saying about your hormones with quizzes, checklists, trackers, and more.
- A 6-Week Action Plan: Learn what foods you should indulge and avoid, how to repair your microbiome to support hormone health, how to identify environmental hormone disruptors, engage your body's natural detoxification systems and reduce hidden inflammation, and the lifestyle changes that lead to happy, healthy hormones.
- Delicious, done-for-you meal plans to take you through the entire program, including vegan options.
Hormone Intelligence is an invitation to a whole new relationship with your body and hormones, the exhale you've been waiting for, and the first step on the road to realizing that a diagnosis does not have to be your destiny.
Extended references, a complete index, and additional resources for Hormone Intelligence can be found at the author's website.
- ISBN-13: 9780062796219
- ISBN-10: 0062796216
- Publisher: HarperOne
- Publish Date: June 2021
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.5 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Page Count: 400