The ultimate guide for the housekeeping-impaired Bestselling author Mindy Starns Clark delves into the reasons behind chronic messiness and helps you find the permanent solution you've been looking for. Using "horizontal thinking," Mindy will teach you how to set up your home so efficiently and logically that it seems to clean itself. Learn...
- how to keep the house twice as clean in half the time
- how a stepladder, a camera, and a stopwatch will help you get started
- how to change a messy area into a tidy one--permanently
- how to anticipate and prevent messes before they happen
- how to get the family on board in this new process
Also included are tips, strategies, and ideas from hundreds of her readers. More than a how-to book, The House That Cleans Itself looks at what God has to say about cleanliness and order, and how He can inspire order in your life in a fresh and unique way.
- ISBN-13: 9780736949873
- ISBN-10: 0736949879
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Publish Date: February 2013
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 240