How to Be Like is a "character biography" series: biographies that also draw out important lessons from the life of their subjects. In this new book--by far the most exhaustive in the series--Pat Williams tackles one of the most influential people in recent history.While many recent biographies of Walt Disney have reveled in the negative, this book takes an honest but positive look at the man behind the myth. For the first time, the book pulls together all the various strands of Disney's life into one straightforward, easy-to-read tale of imagination, perseverance, and optimism. Far from a preachy or oppressive tome, this book scrapes away the minutiae to capture the true magic of a brilliant maverick. Key Features
- This is for the millions of Disney fans--those who admire his artistry or his business savvy or the products of his namesake company.
- The tone and style of the book will capture the imagination of younger readers, especially teens, in the same way as How to Be Like Mike.
- Support within the Disney world includes the daughter and grandson of Walt Disney; nephew and former vice chairman Roy Disney; and numerous Disney insiders who are already spreading the word.
- ISBN-13: 9780757302312
- ISBN-10: 0757302319
- Publisher: Health Communications
- Publish Date: August 2004
- Dimensions: 9.04 x 5.98 x 1.02 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.21 pounds
- Page Count: 400