A new, lavishly illustrated oracle deck from bestselling author Katie Daisy Awaken your sense of wonder with this deck from beloved illustrator Katie Daisy, author of the New York Times bestselling book How To Be a Wildflower. Each of the 78 cards has a symbol on one side and an inspirational phrase on the other. Bursting with florals, fruits, and wildlife, the How To Be a Wildflower Deck will provide you with insight on everything from savoring the moment to believing in yourself. Much like an oracle deck, these cards foster self-reflection and encourage moments of mindful contemplation. Choose the image that calls out to you, or let the universe choose for you--whichever card you select will guide you throughout the day. - BELOVED AUTHOR: New York Times bestselling author Katie Daisy has more than 100K followers on Instagram, where you will find frequent posts featuring her vibrant artwork.
- THOUGHTFUL GIFT: The How To Be a Wildflower Deck makes a beautiful gift for the people in your life who look to art and illustration for creative encouragement, self-exploration, and mindfulness.
- A CELEBRATION OF NATURE: Nature-lovers and plant-appreciators will find much to admire in this deck. Illustrating everything from shooting stars to sun-ripened strawberries, Katie Daisy has a knack for capturing the very best this magical world has to offer. Perfect for: - Katie Daisy's many fans and followers
- Free spirits and nature lovers
- Modern mystics and moon worshippers
- ISBN-13: 9781797201900
- ISBN-10: 1797201905
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publish Date: January 2021
- Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.88 pounds
- Page Count: 79