Improve your people skills with these simple habits.
Do you feel awkward when you are around people?You don't really know what to say or how to start a conversation on a Networking event?Having problems with your boss or employees and don't know how to convince them to follow your lead?Do you want to improve your relationships with your spouse, confidants, or friends?
In his book How to Become a People Magnet international bestselling author Marc Reklau reveals the secrets and psychology behind successful relationships with other people. Your success and happiness in life - at home and in business -, to a great extent, depend on how you get along with other people. Are you able to influence and persuade them? Although success can mean something different for each person, there is one common denominator: other people.
The most successful people, quite often, aren't the ones with superior intelligence or the best skills, and the happiest people most times aren't smarter than we are, yet they are the ones who have the greatest people skills.
In this practical and straightforward guide, you will learn specific principles that will help you to build more powerful relationships, stronger connections, and leave a positive, lasting impression on everyone you get in touch with. Most of them are common sense, but it's always good to have a reminder, because as they say, "Common sense is the least common of all senses."
You will learn:
- What the most important subject of any conversation is
- How to make a great first impression and achieve that people like you immediately
- How to really connect with people on a deeper level
- How to convince people and get them to say yes to you
- How to communicate effectively
- How to avoid committing the deadly sin in human relations
- How to make the human ego the ally in any of your endeavors
- How to handle complaints and critics smoothly
- How to listen effectively and be the most intelligent person in the room
- How to use body language to build immediate trust and make stronger connections
...and much more...
Good skills with people many times make the difference between losing your job or getting a promotion; between making the sale or losing it; between excellent customer service and being expandable as a supplier; between being THE ONE or just a friend; between a smile and an angry look.
Once again, it's small changes that will cause big results. Becoming a people magnet is easier than you thought. Apply the advice of this book, and your life will never be the same. The benefits are countless, and the results will show anywhere people are involved.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9789918950973
- ISBN-10: 9918950978
- Publisher: Maklau Publishing Ltd.
- Publish Date: October 2020
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.34 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.48 pounds
- Page Count: 158