Spark creativity with step-by-step drawing projects for kids ages 9 to 12
Anyone can create a work of art with a little bit of help--and their imagination This kid-friendly guide walks budding artists through the first steps of learning to draw, teaching them to capture the world around them with just a pencil and paper. Kids will get the opportunity to try their hand at awesome art projects ranging from magical creatures and cartoons to realistic landscapes, portraits, and more--learning essential artistic techniques as they go.
How to Draw for kids includes:
- The basics of drawing―Discover how to shade dark and light, use perspective, create 3D shapes, balance proportion and scale, and more.
- Easy-to-follow steps―Follow along from start to finish with simple instructions and illustrations for every exercise.
- A variety of projects―Get creative with a wide range of drawing projects including hand lettering, drawing animals, creating optical illusions, and cartooning.
Awaken the artist within and become a confident drawer with this step-by-step guide to how to draw for kids
- ISBN-13: 9781641521819
- ISBN-10: 1641521813
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: July 2019
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Page Count: 172
- Reading Level: Ages 9-12