From bed head to battle hair, the way you style your manga character's hair can make or break their look. In this guide, discover hundreds of styles to transform your sketches into amazing illustrations.
How to Draw Hairstyles for Manga includes:
- Detailed information on how hair influences characters and scenes, how it grows and moves, common male and female hairstyles, and more
- Step-by-step instruction for sectioning and drawing hair to achieve more realistic looks. Plus, learn tips and tricks for taking styles up a notch.
- 600+ illustrations showing hundreds of hairstyles from multiple angles. From French braids and ponytails to defying gravity with underwater looks and epic battle scene styles, this book has it all
With step-by-step guidance and hundreds of sample illustrations, this is your must-have guide to drawing hairstyles for your manga characters. What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and get started drawing with style
- ISBN-13: 9780760376966
- ISBN-10: 0760376964
- Publisher: Rockport Publishers
- Publish Date: November 2022
- Dimensions: 9.9 x 8.7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Page Count: 160